LAS VEGAS — Adult A-listers anchor a series of horror-erotica shorts for LadyKiller.tv, set for an October premiere.
Every single scene parodies a renowned, or infamous, horror film scene with “a scorching and steamy twist,” a rep stated. Filmmaker Jeremy Spencer created and executive created, directed, wrote, scored and acts in each episode, “melding two severe movie genres with each other with explosive results.”
Spencer is a musician and author and the former drummer for challenging rock band 5 Finger Death Punch.
“I’ve had this thought in my head for a prolonged time, and it was now-or-by no means in terms of pulling the trigger and creating this series take place,” Spencer stated. “When we 1st approached the performers about it, I was thrilled about the extremely true possible for this to be a hit — and they had been as thrilled as I was to shoot it!”
The preliminary batch of episodes and featured performers include:
- “The Sexorcist” featuring Tori Black in “a head-spinning role.”
- “The O Ring” once again starring Black as she tangles with Tommy Pistol.
- “1, 2, Eddy’s Cummin’ in U” with Adriana Chechick “reliving a nightmare on her street.”
- “Camp Blood Sex” with Nikki Benz and Reya Sunshine “alone in the woods on the 13th of Friday.”
- “Psych-Ho” features Nicole Aniston, who is disturbed by the proprietor of an odd motel.
- “The Whining” with Abella Danger and Jynx Maze as “spooky twins who invite fans to come and perform with them.”